©2023 北京灵游坊软件技术有限公司. All rights reserved. Phantom Blade, S-GAME, and all related marks are the properties of 北京灵游坊软件技术有限公司.
©2023 Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. “PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PS5 logo” and “PS5” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
©2023 Valve Corporation, Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation.
©2023 Epic Games, Inc, All rights reserved. Epic, Epic Games, Epic Games Store and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, lnc.
I agree to receive news and updates from S-GAME
Congratulations!Follow our social media to recieve the latest news!
Effective Date: February 14, 2022
This Terms of Service ("Agreement") is a legally binding agreement between RAVENART PTE. LTD. ("RAVENART", "we", "our", or "us") and you ("you" or "User"). This Agreement governs your use of or access to RAVENART Game(s), our online website, any game-specific site, customer support, social media, community channels and/or any other online services provided by RAVENART and any of our authorized third party (collectively the "RAVENART Services"), whether as a guest or a registered user.
YOUR PARTICULAR ATTENTION IS DRAWN TO THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY CONTAINED IN SECTION 12 BELOW.
NOTE FOR PARENTS AND GUARDIANS: YOU SHOULD NEVER ALLOW CHILDREN IN YOUR CARE TO USE ANY OF THE SERVICES WHILE UNSUPERVISED. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR CHILDREN DO NOT GIVE OUT TOO MUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND THAT THEY UNDERSTAND HOW TO USE THE SERVICES SAFELY.
"RAVENART Game(s)"refer to any game(s) that RAVENART has launched or in the future will launch or any of its game(s) during the test process.
RAVENART Game(s) include but not limited to the software of RAVENART Game(s) (including but not limited to the whole game software and any content, component, element or feature involved therein), any patches, updates, and upgrades to the application, any related content, documentation, add-ons, supplements, any game-related services made available to you by RAVENART under this Agreement, and/or any copy of the foregoing.
Please note the software of RAVENART Game(s) may contain Cheat Detection software or features. "Cheat Detection" means functionality intended to identify Cheats. "Cheats" means programs, methods, processes or other programs with software or hardware on any formats that may give users an unfair competitive advantage within RAVENART Game(s).
If you do not agree to install the Cheat Detection software or at any time remove or disable the Cheat Detection features, alone or make combination with RAVENART Game(s), the license granted to you under this Agreement automatically terminates and you may immediately stop accessing any of the RAVENART Services.
By making a registration or application for the Account, downloading the software of RAVENART Game(s), playing the RAVENART Game(s) (including but not limited to updates, upgrades, patches), browsing our websites, accessing various online operation or maintenance services, or otherwise accessing any services provided by RAVENART , you are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted all the terms of this Agreement.
RAVENART reserves the right to amend, modify or revise this Agreement at any time and you agree to check periodically for new terms. Please note that your continued use of the RAVENART Services shall constitute your acceptance to be bound by the newly updated Agreement.
If you do not agree to any term of this Agreement, please do not, either directly or indirectly, use or access the RAVENART Services in any way.
1. The S-game Account
You may be required to register or have a S-game Account in order to use the RAVENART Services ("Account").
To create an Account, you will be required to register as a User and accept the S-game Account Terms of Service. If you do not accept those terms, you will not be able to create an Account.
You may establish an Account only if you are a natural person and an adult in your country of residence and you are not an individual specifically prohibited by us from using the RAVENART Services.
When registering as a user ("User" or "Registered User") you must select a unique username (or probably known as a "nickname" when registering as a user) and password and provide certain other requested information.
You agree that you will:
1) provide accurate, up-to-date and complete information about you whenever prompted or permitted by any site registration process ("Personal Data"); and
2) maintain and promptly update your Personal Data and keep your Personal Data accurate, up-to-date and complete.
You cannot use a username which is already allocated to another User, and the precondition to use the Services is that you do not choose a username which is obscene or otherwise offensive. We are entitled (but not obliged) to filter out certain words and phrases that we consider unacceptable. Besides, while any registration process that we adopt may filter out certain unacceptable words and phrases, it can never be a comprehensive filter. Also, we reserve the right to terminate your usership or Account and have the right to require your re-registration with a new acceptable username if, in our discretion, we consider that your username (or its use) is offensive or otherwise breaches the user terms in any way.
You agree to provide accurate and complete registration information, and you are not suggested to create an Account name that reflects your real name or other personal data.
You shall be responsible for keeping your Account secure and confidential (including but not limited to usernames, passwords or other related Account information). Also, you acknowledge that you shall be responsible for any and all behaviors performed and identified on or through your Account, whether or not authorized by you. Account is unique as well as important to each user. You shall neither transfer or otherwise make your Account information available to third parties, nor use other user(s)’ Account(s) at any time. If you sell your Account or other related information, RAVENART reserves the right to take actions, including but not limited to terminate your Account immediately without any refund.
We may terminate your usership or Account at any time for any reason without any further formality if we have reason to believe that you have failed to comply with any of the terms between RAVENART and you. Besides, you will not be permitted to re-register as a User without our express permission. If you decide to terminate your usership or Account, please contact our support service and we may terminate it as soon as reasonably practical after receiving your termination request.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account information and if any third parties use your Account or otherwise access to your Account, you may not claim compensation from RAVENART. Besides, in the event of theft, unauthorized use or any other security breach pertaining to your Account, you may notify RAVENART immediately.
2. Rules of Usage
2) Subject to all applicable law (including US Copyright Law and DMCA), on the condition that you agree to and continuously comply with this Agreement, and any other separate agreements or policies (if any) between you and us, RAVENART hereunder grants you a personal, limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable right and license to install and use one copy of the software of RAVENART Game(s) solely for your own personal entertainment and non-commercial purpose on a device you legally own or control.
3) You acknowledge and confirm that you may not, either directly or indirectly, do or attempt to do any of the following actions with respect to any or all of the RAVENART Services:
i. Post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual or otherwise offensive or objectionable;
ii. Defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate, abuse anyone hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive or objectionable to a portion of the public;
iii. Infringe contractual rights, personal and property rights, intellectual property rights and other rights and interests (including the rights of privacy, publicity or trade secret) of RAVENART or third parties;
iv. Develop, use or distribute any software, script code, plug-in unit, programs or applications that may cause an unfair competitive advantage;
v. Exploit, distribute or publicly inform third parties of any game error, miscue or bug, regardless of an intended advantage or not;
vi. Sell, lease, rent, license, sublicense or otherwise use whole or part of RAVENART Services and related contents, information, element for a commercial purpose;
vii. Copy, reproduce, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise create derivative works based on any of the RAVENART Services;
viii. Use illegal or inappropriate methods that may interrupt the operation of or otherwise exploit any of the RAVENART Services without authorization, including but not limited to extracting source code, hacking, cracking, distributing counterfeit software, complaining of false information, uploading or transmitting files (or attempting to do so) that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files or other unauthorized programs;
ix. Use, export, re-export or otherwise act or omit in violation of any applicable laws or local regulations; and/or
x. Allow or assist any third parties to do any of the above.
You further confirm that you will respect local customs or practices and the use of the RAVENART Services shall obey any applicable laws or local regulations. You shall immediately stop using or accessing the RAVENART Services when local laws or local regulations so require.
Except as expressly authorized under this Agreement, you may not copy the RAVENART Services in whole or in part or any accompanying materials therein. As the RAVENART Services contain our proprietary information, you agree: (a) to hold in the strictest confidence all code and any technical elements of the RAVENART Services, (b) not to copy, reproduce, distribute, manufacture, reveal, report, publish, disclose or otherwise transfer any of our un-public information, and/or (c) subject to all applicable law (including US Copyright Law and DMCA), not to make use of the RAVENART Services except for your individual enjoyment and non-commercial purpose.
Except expressly authorized herein, any use of the RAVENART Services in whole or in part, without our prior written consent, is strictly prohibited and the license granted herein will be terminated. RAVENART expressly reserves the right to deny anyone access to the RAVENART Services at any time for any reason without prior notice. You further agree that RAVENART, without any liability, shall be entitled to suspend or terminate the provision of any of the RAVENART Services or change the provided content at any time for any reason without prior notice.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to attention or be involved in disputes between users. While we may choose to attention and take action upon inappropriate game play, chat or links in or to the RAVENART Services. You are solely responsible for any interactions with other users. By using the RAVENART Services, you acknowledge and accept that at any time there may be language or material, accessible on or through the RAVENART Services, that may be inappropriate, in particular for children, or otherwise offensive to some users of any age, race, religion, gender. You agree that under no circumstances shall RAVENART be liable for any such inappropriate user behavior or language. RAVENART reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the RAVENART Services and/or take other actions at the same time.
You further agree that RAVENART may not be liable for the behavior of any other users or third parties, including but not limited to any third-party websites or services linked on or through the RAVENART Services.
3. User Contributions
1) The RAVENART Services may contain various websites, forums, communities, networks, or other interactive features that allow you to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit any content or materials on or through the RAVENART Services ("User Contributions"), including but not limited to any text, forum post, chat post, profile, widget, message, link, feedback, email, music, sound, graphics, picture, video, code, audio visual or other materials appearing on or transmitted to or from the RAVENART Services. RAVENART has no obligation to monitor these User Contributions, but we may do so and reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to monitor, filter, moderate, edit and/or remove any or all of User Contributions that are objectionable or inappropriate at any time without prior notice. RAVENART may also at any time terminate or suspend your access to any of the User Contributions for any reason and without prior notice.
2) Any of the User Contributions may not be illegal, fraudulent, deceptive, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing intellectual property rights, injurious to third parties, or otherwise inappropriate or objectionable, and may not consist of or contain viruses or other kinds of destructive script code, plug-in unit, programs or software. You acknowledge that you shall be fully and solely responsible for you own behavior when using the RAVENART Services, including but not limited to any User Contributions posted by you. You also acknowledge and confirm that under no circumstance, shall RAVENART be liable for any User Contributions posted by you. You further confirm that any of the User Contributions are neither endorsed nor controlled by RAVENART.
3) You acknowledge and agree that when you use the RAVENART Services, you have no expectation that your User Contributions will be private and RAVENART may disclose your User Contributions for any reason without prior notice.
4) Any User Contributions that you post will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and you confirm that you irrevocably and unconditionally grant RAVENART a global, fully paid up, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable and unlimited right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works of, reformat, distribute, manufacture, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, rent, lease, transmit, communicate, publicly display, publicly perform, provide access to, or otherwise practice such User Contributions or any portion thereof, in any and all media, formats and forms, known now or hereafter devised. You understand that you shall not be entitled to claim any compensation, charges, fees, consideration, or other remuneration in connection with your User Contributions for any reason, including our exercise of the rights you grant to us in this section and that we are not obligated to exercise such granted rights. Furthermore, you agree that any such submission by you shall not create any contractual relationship between you and RAVENART. You also grant all other users, who can access to your User Contributions, the right to use, copy, modify, display, perform, create derivative works from, communicate about or otherwise distribute your User Contributions on or through the RAVENART Services without prior notice, attribution or compensation to you. Except to the extent such waiver is prohibited by law, you hereby waive the benefit of any provision of law known as "moral rights" or "droit moral" or any similar law in any country worldwide.
5) You represent and warrant that the User Contributions:
(i) are accurate and not fraudulent or deceptive;
(ii) do not violate any rights or interests (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) of RAVENART and/or third parties. You understand that User Contributions may be copied by other users and discussed within or outside of the RAVENART Services, and if you do not have the right to submit User Contributions for such use, it may subject you to liability. Please note that RAVENART takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third parties.
6) WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL NOT ENCOUNTER CONTENT THAT YOU CONSIDER OFFENSIVE OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE, AND WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE TO REMOVE (OR DELAY IN REMOVING) ANY SUCH CONTENT. YOU MAY, HOWEVER, MAKE COMPLAINTS BY ACCESSING OUR SUPPORT SERVICE.
1) You acknowledge that the BELOW STATEMENT would change at any time if any protection of Minors policy in your country/region undergoes changes.
2) You represent that you are an adult in your country of residence (or at other age in your jurisdiction where you are classified as a majority) when using the RAVENART Services. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY ("Minor" or "Child"), YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST CONSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
3) Subject to the laws, regulation or rating system demand of your country of residence, minor may utilize an Account established by their parent or legal guardian. In the event that you permit your minor child to use an Account, you hereby agree to this Agreement on behalf of yourself and your Child, and you agree that you will be responsible for any use of the RAVENART Services by your Child, whether or not such use is authorized by you.
5. Ownership / Intellectual Property
1) RAVENART shall own all rights, titles and interests (including but not limited to the ownership, intellectual property rights, neighboring rights and other rights and interests) in and to the RAVENART Services under this Agreement. You acknowledge that your use of the RAVENART Services does not confer you any right or interest or otherwise, in any aspect or feature of it, including but not limited to (if any) any in-game rewards, achievements, characters, Virtual Currency, levels and other content. You further acknowledge that any character data, game progress, game customization and/or other data pertaining to your use of the RAVENART Services may cease to be available to you at any time without prior notice in the sole discretion of RAVENART.
2) Any or all of the RAVENART Services (including trade secrets, database rights, copyright, patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights and interests thereof) are copyrighted and protected by any applicable laws (including but not limited to any applicable copyright laws and international treaties). To be specific, any materials that are part of the RAVENART Services (including but not limited to any content, websites, games, programs, tools, source codes, object codes, HTML, content, files, patches, updates, modifications, derivative works, printed or electronic documentation, instructions, design, Accounts, passwords, themes, concepts, stories, storylines, technology, architecture, logic, structure, sequence, organization, themes, symbols, instructions, design, text, data, sounds, photographs, audio clips, audiovisual, video, artwork, graphics, logos, names, button icons, images of vehicles, accessories, virtual components, equipment, materials, selection and arrangement, titles, methods of operation, software, related documentation, and all other features contained in the RAVENART Services) are protected by applicable laws from unauthorized use.
3) You agree that any or all of the RAVENART Services may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, or otherwise exploited without RAVENART’s express prior written permission. Any use of our copyrighted materials, including but not limited to make derivative works, requires the express prior written consent of RAVENART. Please note any unauthorized reproduction or redistribution of the RAVENART Services shall be prohibited and may result in severe legal penalties.
4) RAVENART remains the sole owner of rights, titles and interests (including intellectual property rights, neighboring rights and other rights and interests) in and to the RAVENART Services. You acknowledge and agree that you may not have any right or interest as a result of using the RAVENART Services, except explicitly granted to you under this Agreement.
6. User Content
1) "User Content" means feedback, suggestions, comments, ideas, and/or any other information, including but not limited to software and code, that you provide, publish, or otherwise communicate directly or indirectly to RAVENART or our agents pertaining to the RAVENART Services. You confirm that you irrevocably grant RAVENART a global, irrevocable, fully paid up, royalty-free, perpetual, sub-licensable, transferable, assignable and unlimited license, allowing RAVENART to use, disseminate, copy, modify, sub-license, translate, publish, distribute, network transmit, publicize, promote, perform, display, create derivative works, sell, offer to sell and/or otherwise use User Content for any purposes. You further confirm that any User Content provided by you hereunder may not infringe intellectual property rights, related rights and/or other proprietary or personal rights. Besides, your participation in a "test period" or a "beta version" game or something of that kind may be agreed upon separately and your access to our game may be subject to specific rules, such as limited period or limited number of users to have access to the game, our reserved rights to modify or delete the game data of users. Please read carefully those specific rules and your cooperation and User Content upon our beta version of the game are highly appreciated.
2) If any such right or interest in the User Content may not be licensed or transferred under any applicable laws (such as moral or other personal rights), you hereby expressly waive and agree not to assert any such rights, credit and/or claim for any compensation from RAVENART.
7. In-Game Currency and Goods
1) The RAVENART Services may include an opportunity for you to purchase virtual, in-game currency ("Virtual Currency") with real money. The RAVENART Services may also include the purchase of virtual, in-game digital items ("Virtual Goods") with real money or Virtual Currency. You acknowledge that Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods shall never be redeemed for real money or any item with monetary value. You understand that both Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods are licensed, not sold, to you under this Agreement and RAVENART reserves and retains all right, title, interest or otherwise, in and to the Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency.
2) Your purchase of Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods is non-exchangeable and non-transferable, except otherwise granted by laws of your country. Except inside the RAVENART Game(s), you may not transfer, sell, gift, exchange, trade, lease, sublicense, rent or otherwise use Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods, which is a violation of this Agreement and will result in a termination of your Account with the reserve of RAVENART’s rights to continue claiming for compensation.
3) RAVENART reserves the right to modify, manage, control or eliminate Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods in its sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that RAVENART may engage in actions that may impact the perceived value or purchase price, if applicable, of Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods at any time, except as otherwise required by applicable laws.
4) When you provide payment information to RAVENART or its authorized processor, you represent that you are an authorized user of any payment method specified by you, and you authorize RAVENART to charge such payment method for the full amount of the purchase transaction.
5) You agree and consent that due to the special nature of online game services, there is no physical goods transaction, and your purchasing experience comes from online game services provided by the game manufacturer. Therefore, refund is not applicable unless the Game operation is terminated.
8. Protection of Personal Information
9. Inappropriate User Behaviors
1) RAVENART holds you accountable for your own behaviors and languages, encourages you to play RAVENART Game(s) in a healthy and civilized manner, and strictly prohibits you from any improper or objectionable behaviors. You are prohibited from, in any way, claiming as our employees or disseminating false information either to RAVENART or third parties, spreading vulgar information, posting illegal websites, spam advertisements or any information or materials involving drugs or otherwise attacking, threatening, or insulting towards a portion or all of the users. Any dissemination of plugins, Trojan horse programs, or any other kind of viruses is also strictly prohibited.
2) You are prohibited from engaging in, directly or indirectly:
i. vulgar expressions, coarse language, abusive behavior, verbal harassment, either towards RAVENART or other users;
ii. use of any unapproved payment methods;
iii. use of cheating programs or other malicious game programs;
iv. dissemination of information or materials that violate popular customs, religious beliefs, habits or social morality of a portion or group of the public;
v. disclose, furnish, disseminate or otherwise make any of our or other users’ non-public information available to third parties; and/or
vi. any other inappropriate behaviors or languages that may damage the reputation of RAVENART.
3) We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to attention or be involved in disputes between users. Depending on the relevant situation, RAVENART may take action, including but not limited to, sending a warning, blocking communications, suspending, off-lining, banning or terminating your Account temporarily or permanently, blocking login, deleting game files or otherwise take actions in our sole discretion. We reserve and maintain the final rights to interpret and take actions according to relevant circumstances of your inappropriate behaviors. If your rights are violated by other users, we will assist you in providing the necessary materials to defend your rights.
4) If you breach this Agreement or upon any user behavior whatsoever which is, in our sole discretion, an abuse and/or in violation of the spirit of the RAVENART Game(s) or otherwise inappropriate or objectionable to a portion or group of the public, we shall be entitled to, without prior notice, suspend your access to the RAVENART Services for an indefinite period of time, block your Account, terminate your access to our services and/or terminate this Agreement immediately without prior notice.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold RAVENART and/or its affiliates, employees, officers, managers, directors, agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, injuries, damages, costs, or expenses (including but not limited to attorney fees and other expenses) arising from or in connection with:
1) your access or use of the RAVENART Services;
2) your breach or alleged breach of any terms, conditions, obligations, representations or warranties contained under this Agreement;
3) any materials, User Contributions, User Content or other information provided by you or on your behalf;
4) your violation of any applicable laws or third-parties’ rights and interests; and/or
5) your other illegal or inappropriate behavior.
11. Injunctive Relief
Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that RAVENART may have, you acknowledge and agree that in the event of any threat to or actual breach of this Agreement, RAVENART shall, without proof of special damage, be entitled to an injunction or other equitable remedy in addition to any damages or remedies to which RAVENART may be entitled. You irrevocably waive all rights to injunctive or other equitable relief and further agree to claim only monetary damages from RAVENART.
12. Limitation of Liability
1) You agree that your use of the RAVENART Services shall be at your own risk. RAVENART provides the RAVENART Game(s) and/or the RAVENART Services on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, RAVENART and/or its affiliates, employees, officers, managers, directors, agents, disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, error-free, non-infringement, or for a particular purpose, regardless of express or implied, regardless of in the aspect of tort, contract or otherwise, and regardless of whether RAVENART has been advised of the possibility of such liabilities.
2) RAVENART HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, COMMON LAW DUTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN. RAVENART makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the RAVENART Services. Also, RAVENART assumes no liability or responsibility for: (i) any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of the RAVENART Services; (ii) personal injury, property damage, lost profits, loss of data or any indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages arising from your use of the RAVENART Services; (iii) any interruption, suspension or termination of the RAVENART Services; (iv) any bugs, viruses or similar links transmitted by third parties on or through the RAVENART Services; (v) any programs intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any personal information of you; and/or (vi) any damages arising from or in connection with unexpected circumstances or otherwise beyond our reasonable control.
3) In no event shall RAVENART be liable to you or third parties for any indirect, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary or consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data, or other economic advantage), however it arises, whether for breach of contract or in tort, even if RAVENART has been advised of the likelihood of such damages occurring.
4) RAVENART has no control over third-party sites which you may have access, including those sites which are linked to our websites. Therefore, RAVENART is not responsible for the content or function of any other websites and disclaims any liability for any aspects of such third-party websites via your direct access or through our websites or software functionality. The applicable service terms and privacy policies of those third-party websites shall govern your use of such websites.
5) THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE, CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF RAVENART AND OUR MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, CONSULTANTS, AFFILIATES, WILL NOT EXCEED YOUR DIRECT DAMAGES, IF ANY, UP TO THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU TO US DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO YOU MAKING A CLAIM AGAINST RAVENART. These limitations and exclusions regarding damages apply even if any remedy provided by us fails to provide adequate compensation.
13. Limitation on Claims
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, any claim arising from or in connection with this Agreement and/or the RAVENART Services, must commence within one year after you shall first become aware of or within one year after the claim or cause of action accrues (whichever is earlier). If it is not filed within that time, then the claim is permanently barred.
RAVENART reserves the right to amend, modify or revise this Agreement at any time in any way without prior notice and you agree to check periodically for new information and terms that govern your use of the RAVENART Services and you agree to be bound by all amendments, modifications and revisions. Your continued access to RAVENART Services will constitute your acceptance to the newly updated Agreement and any agreements or policies therein. If at any point you do not agree to any portion of then-current version of agreements or policies pertaining to your use of the RAVENART Services, your license under this Agreement shall immediately terminate and you may immediately stop accessing the RAVENART Services.
No failure or delay on the part of RAVENART in exercising any right, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver of it, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any such right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise of it or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, RAVENART may send notices (including but not limited to various rules, notifications, prompts, or other information pertaining to the use of the RAVENART Services) to the users through one or more of the following, including but not limited to notice or announcement within the RAVENART Game(s), page announcement on the RAVENART’s websites, games, official channels, web site tips, mobile phone messages, email, or other contact information you provided to RAVENART .
Once any notice is dispatched or sent in any way listed above by RAVENART, it shall be deemed to have been served to you and have a binding effect on you. If you do not agree to, please inform RAVENART in writing within 15 days as of the receipt of such notice. Otherwise, it shall be deemed that you have accepted and agreed to such notice.
1) Without limiting any other rights of RAVENART, this Agreement will terminate automatically without prior notice if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement or any agreements or policies referred herein. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the RAVENART Game(s) from all devices on which you’ve installed and immediately stop your uses of the RAVENART Services. Upon any termination, you shall no longer exercise any of the rights granted to you and you must destroy all copies of the RAVENART Game(s) in your possession.
2) Despite the termination/expiration of this Agreement, your obligations accumulated prior to the termination/expiration shall still be fulfilled by you. Also, all the rights and interests of RAVENART and the authorization (if any) granted to RAVENART shall still remain in effect and survive the termination of this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be void or declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such provision shall be divisible and deleted from this Agreement and the rest of this Agreement may not be affected and remain in effect. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the class action waiver is found invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, you agree that it may not be severable. In other words, under no circumstances shall arbitration be conducted on a class basis without the express prior written consent of RAVENART.
19. Governing Law
1) This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Singapore excluding its conflict of law principles. The Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply. You agree and acknowledge that any claims or legal actions between you and RAVENART shall be referred to Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) for arbitration which shall be conducted in accordance with such commission’s arbitration rules. The arbitral award is final and binding upon both parties. If the above arbitration terms are not enforceable on any dispute, both parties agree that such dispute shall be brought to a court in Singapore. You hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and/or forum non convenience with respect to venue and jurisdiction, whether by arbitration or judicial judgment.
2) SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS, BOTH PARTIES CONFIRM THAT ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS, WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR COURT, WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION.
20. No Assignment
You may not assign, transfer, charge, or sub-contract all or any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the express prior written consent of RAVENART. Otherwise, RAVENART may, in its sole discretion, terminate providing any services to you without prior notice. If the restrictions on transfer are not enforceable under the law of your country or residence, then this Agreement will be binding on you and any of your recipient. Notwithstanding the foregoing, RAVENART shall be entitled to at any time assign, transfer, charge, or sub-contract all or any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement.
1) This Agreement contains the entire contract of the parties regarding the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements (if any) between you and RAVENART.
2) References to "include","includes" and"including"shall be construed so as to mean include without limitation, includes without limitation and including without limitation, respectively.
3) Affiliate in this Agreement shall mean an entity that directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by or is under common control with RAVENART hereto.
4) RAVENART may translate this Agreement into other languages. If there is any difference between the English version and other language versions, then the English version, subject to applicable laws and regulations, shall prevail.
5) In addition to any other limitations which may be set forth herein, RAVENART may not be responsible for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of RAVENART, such as acts by governmental authorities, acts of God or other events outside of the reasonable control of RAVENART.
6) You agree that RAVENART expressly reserves the right, at any time for any reason without prior notice and without any form of compensation, to suspend or deny anyone use or access to the RAVENART Game(s) and/or the RAVENART Services; to cease providing any services; and/or to change, add any portion of the RAVENART Services.
7) You represent that you are entering into this Agreement on a completely voluntary basis and you expect no compensation other than what is expressly granted under this Agreement.
8) In case of any inconsistency between this Agreement and local laws of your country or residence, local laws shall prevail and govern.
If you have any questions about this Agreement or have any requests for resolving issues arising from or in connection with this Agreement, please contact us in the first instance by sending a letter to RAVENART PTE. LTD. at 6 RAFFLES QUAY #14-02 SINGAPORE (048580); or email us at: [email protected].
RAVENART PTE. LTD.
Effective Date: February 14, 2022
Effective Date: December 7, 2022
RAVENART PTE. LTD. ("RAVENART", "we", "our", or "us") greatly recognizes and values the privacy of people ("you" or "user"), who visit our websites, use or access our services, including but not limited to software systems, customer supporting, and community services (collectively the "RAVENART Services").
1. What Data We Collect and Process
2. Why Do We Collect and Process Your Personal Data
3. Advertisements and Your Choices
4. Cookies and Similar Technologies
5. Who May Access Your Personal Data
6. Data Retention
7. Your Rights and Choices
8. Securing Your Data
9. Age Limits and Children Protection
10. Contact and Complaint
1. What Data We Collect and Process
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as full name, email address, contact address, postal code, position data, title, occupation, personal interests, etc.
(1) Data We Collect and Process (either directly from users or through a third party)
i. Account Registration Information: When you create the Account, we may collect your username, email address, mobile phone number, password, verification code and Open ID, to help you create and manage the Account for your use of our services, provide login services and link your existing Account with your social media accounts.
ii. Connected Social Media Account Information (Third Party). If you choose to log in to our services via your social media account(s), we may receive your social media account information from third party social media providers (such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Play, Game Center). Such information obtained from third party social media providers will be added to your account information.
iii. Internet Protocol (IP) Address and Device Data. We may collect data about the platform and device on which your Account is used, such as platform type (iOS/Android), device name/model and your IP address. We use this data to provide service, ensure security and allow you to connect to our servers.
iv. User Service Information. When you seek our technical and/or customer service support and/or exercise any of your legal rights as the data subject, we may collect the information that you provide in communications with our support team.
v. Payment data. If you choose to make purchase(s) with your Account, we may need to collect your payment data in order to process your purchase(s) and related activity, which may include your name, bank/debit/credit card number, card expiration date, billing address (country, city, postal code, address), and CVV.
vi. Advertising Information. Advertising ID and select device information, we store the Advertising ID for that advertisement and the other device information with your profile to track the success of our advertising and marketing programs. Besides, for the iOS version, after taking appropriate technical security measures (such as encryption and hashing) to de-identify your email address, including email address collected from third party social media providers when you log in via your social media account(s), we may use your de-identified email address to track the success of our advertising and marketing programs.
vii. Other Information Subject to Specific Notice. For some websites, apps, or services provided by us, we may collect additional information beyond the above listed information. We will develop individual privacy notices to inform you how we process your personal data when you use that specific service. Such individual privacy notices will prevail in terms of the personal data processed for such individual services.
(2) Data We Automatically Collect
To ensure security and stable operation, provide a fair gaming environment, prevent cheating and improve the functionality and quality of RAVENART services, we may automatically collect data using mechanisms like cookies, browser web storage, and application data caches. The categories of data we automatically collect include device-related data (including Android ID, package name, device model, OS version, bluetooth name, ISP type(name), screen resolution, user ID, Google Ads ID and app set ID (for Android)) and data related to bugs, errors, crashes and diagnosis, and other data related to security.
2. Why Do We Collect and Process Your Personal Data
We collect and process your personal data mentioned in Section 1 above for the following purposes, including:
(1) help you create a S-game Account and enable you to manage your Account and maintain your personal profile;
(2) to facilitate your use of various RAVENART Services with your S-game account;
(3) allow you to access or restrict your access to the RAVENART Services;
(4) provide you the services required by you and perform our contractual obligations towards you;
(5) analyze and manage RAVENART Services for system administration, user service, security, fraud-detection, check the authenticity of an account owner, archival and/or backup purposes;
(6) correct bugs or errors, improve our services and respond to customer desires and preferences,
(7) verify and confirm payment;
(8) provide you offers on or through the RAVENART Services and deliver advertising that may be relevant to your interests;
(9) keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, notify special events and offer other data pertaining to our services;
(10) fulfill our obligations under applicable laws and regulations, respond to requests of government authorities;
(11) establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
(12) analyze, profile, segment, merge and/or update all collected data ( regardless of an aggregated or individualized manner) for the purposes of improving service quality and providing a better experience;
(13) protect the integrity, information safety, and financial security of our services or our users, comply with legal obligations, and enforce compliance with the Terms of Service or other restrictions placed on your use of the RAVENART Services;
(14) track your process across our websites and applications to verify that you are not a bot and to optimize our services.
3. Advertisements and Your Choices
For the purpose of providing personalized advertisements, you acknowledge and confirm that we may collect and process the data to:
(1) deliver, target and improve our advertising; and/or
(2) improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities;
We or our authorized contractors may deliver advertisements, marketing or promotional communications. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may request that we or our contractors remove your data from the contact list.
Pertaining to the advertisements, marketing or promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving such communications in accordance with the instructions therein, such as email, online communication channels, or other contact methods provided by us.
4. Cookies and Similar Technologies
We use the cookies, web beacons and similar technologies to personalize your experiences on our services and for various other purposes, including:
(1) remembering you: cookies, web beacons and similar technologies can help us identify you as a registered user or keep the preferences or data that you have previously provided;
(2) analyzing how you use our services: cookies, web beacons and similar technologies to understand what visitors (including users) are doing on our services, or what pages or sections are most popular;
(3) serving advertising: cookies, web beacons and similar technologies help us provide you with advertising that we believe is relevant to you or of interest to you, on the basis of your provided data; and/or
(4) other related functions or purposes mentioned in Section 2.
5. Who May Access Your Personal Data
In addition to RAVENART and/or its affiliates, other parties may also access your personal data in the following situations. You acknowledge that you have foreseen the occurrence of such disclosure when you provide your personal data.
(1) Competent Authorities
(2) Third-Party Contractors
RAVENART may work with a number of (if any) third parties on or through our services to help us provide services and functionalities to you. We do not sell your personal data and only share non-personally identifiable, aggregated, and public data with third parties under the following necessary circumstances, and such third-parties thereof are prevented from processing (including but not limited to accessing, storing, using, or disclosing) your personal data except for achieving the purpose of their cooperation with us:
i. Social networking portals who provide login and/or content-sharing service to and in our services;
ii. Information communication service providers who provide SMS-messaging services;
iii. Payment service providers who provide payment services, such as assisting our services to run on, facilitating users’ payment, and maintaining a record of the users’ transaction history;
iv. Advertising service contractors who provide marketing and advertising activities, including conducting the programs, tracking the success, and analyzing the effect thereof; and
v. Other contractors if any for the purpose of providing our services to you.
When specific third parties are involved in collecting data and information, please refer directly to their privacy policies on their official websites and learn more about their data processing practices.
We may also disclose your information with your permission.
6. Data Retention
We will keep your data for as long as your Account is active or only for as needed to provide you the RAVENART Services unless deletion is carried out in accordance with your request or as otherwise required by law. The location of servers for our services is Singapore，Germany, and United states of America.
In the case you request to remove or delete your personal data, we will retain your data as long as necessary for applicable laws and regulations, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce the agreements between you and us. Please note that the removal or deletion of any of your data may result in the termination of some of our applicable services.
Where required by law, we will only store your information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information is collected and processed or where the applicable laws and regulations provide for longer storage and retention period. Upon the expiration of such period, your personal data will be deleted, blocked or anonymized, as provided by and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
7. Your Rights and Choices
Subject to the applicable laws and regulations, you may have the following data protection rights as a user of our services. You also have the right to complain to the local authorities.
To exercise any applicable rights below or to exercise any other statutory data subject rights you may enjoy under applicable laws and regulations, you may contact us using the contact details under the "Contact and Complaint" heading below.
To protect the security of your Account and your personal data, we may ask you to provide certain additional information to verify your identity before we respond to your requests. Under some circumstances, we may refuse to comply with your request as permitted by applicable laws and regulations. We may also charge a reasonable fee for complying with your request in accordance with applicable law, e.g. if your request is clearly repetitive or excessive.
(1) Right to Know about Personal Data Collected or Disclosed
You may have the right to access your personal data that we hold about you, i.e.:
(i) information whether your personal data is collected or disclosed,
(ii) categories of your personal data which has been collected or disclosed,
(iii) categories of sources from which your personal data is collected,
(iv) business or commercial purpose for collecting or disclosing your personal data (if any); and you have the right to require us to provide a duplicate of your personal data undergoing processing, subject to submitting a verifiable request to us using the contact information in section "Contact and Complaint" below. You can also exercise the right to access your personal data through your personal page on the S-game Account website or the privacy setting available in the services (e.g. profile page or privacy dashboard, where applicable.
(2) Right to Rectify
If we process your personal data, we shall endeavor to ensure by implementing suitable measures that your personal data is accurate and up-to-date for the purposes for which it was collected. If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request for rectification of your inaccurate personal data according to applicable laws and regulations and you can modify the information through your personal page on the S-game Account website or the privacy setting of the services (if available).
(3) Right to Request Deletion of Personal Data
You acknowledge and agree that as a result of deleting your Account, you will lose access to game related services, including the Account information, subscriptions and game-related information linked to such Account and lose the possibility to access other services through the Account.
(4) Right to Opt-out of Marketing Communications
You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing messages we send you.
(5) Right to Complain
You may have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
(6) Right to Withdraw Your Consent
If we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. In many circumstances, we need to use your personal data in order for us to provide you with our services which you require. If you do not provide us with the required personal data, or if you withdraw your consent to our use and/or disclosure of your personal data for these purposes, it may not be possible for us to continue to serve you or provide you with the services that you require.
8. Securing Your Data
Pertaining to your use of our services, we have endeavored to take reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to or improper use of your personal data, such as organizational controls, technical protection and other protection measures.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. While we strive to protect your personal data, we also remind you to be aware of the risks of hacking, cyber-attacks, etc. on the Internet.
Therefore, we strongly urge you to take every possible precaution to protect your personal data when using our services, including but not limited to changing your passwords from time to time, using a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, using a secure browser and/or taking other possible security measures.
9. Age Limits and Children Protection
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we recognize that we have a special obligation to protect children in regard to the collection and processing of personal data. We strongly urge parents and guardians to instruct their children never to disclose or give out their personal data when using our services without the prior permission of their parent/guardian. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. Also, if you believe that we might have any data from or about a child, please contact us using the contact details under the "Contact and Complaint" section below.
10. Contact and Complaint
Company Name: RAVENART PTE. LTD.
Address: 987 SERANGOON ROAD SINGAPORE(328147)
RAVENART PTE. LTD.
Your browser is not supported. upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Edge.